By clicking the 'Place Order' button, you are agreeing to the purchase of items from this web-site. In accordance with the Terms and Conditions, you are required to pay the full amount specified on your order summary.
Refunds may be subject to a processing fee if refund is not due to cancellation of class by Panama City Motorcycle Training (PCMT).
Refund policy for classes
I. Student cancels
- If student is enrolled in the e-BRC and has started the online course: $20 will be deducted from any refund issued.
- Canceled more than 72 hours prior to class start-- no charge
- Canceled less than 72 but more than 24 hours prior to start of class and no conflicts arise--fee =15%
- Cancellation less than 72 but more than 24 hours prior to class start and cancellation results in number of students dropping below class minimum--fee equal to deposit for unscheduled classes (unscheduled classes include: any class in which the number of, Basic Riders Course, students is less than 4 and all students have agreed to increased charges based on number of students in class) or $60 which ever is more.
- Cancellation less than 24 hours prior to start of class will be considered a 'No-Show' and will be charged a $75 reschedule fee whether student chooses to reschedule or request a refund.
II. No-Show penalties
Those who enroll and do not show:
- Unscheduled classes student forfeits amount equal to deposit.
- Scheduled classes student forfeits all monies unless student reschedules within 48 hours of course completion in which case a $75 reschedule fee will be required, plus any fee increases which may occur prior to date of reschedule. The reschedule fee will be charge whether enrollee chooses to reschedule or requests a refund.
III. Insufficient number of students enrolled
1. 72 hours prior to class start: in the event that 72 hours prior to scheduled start of class there are less than the minimum number of students required to hold the class, enrolled students will be contacted via e-mail (or by phone if no e-mail provided) and provided a choice of rescheduling to another date, paying an increased amount based on the final total number of students participating, or a refund will be issued.
PCMT reserves the right to cancel, reschedule, or extend any class at any time due to weather conditions.
- In the event a class is canceled/rescheduled prior to the start of class: students will be provided the opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund of all 'course fees' paid to PCMT. In the event that course fees increase prior to reschedule date, student is responsible for the difference. Student must reschedule within 6 months or forfeit all monies, military deployments exempted with copy of orders.
- Once a class has started; PCMT will make every attempt to complete class in predefined scheduled calendar dates, this may result in the extended class times. In the event that a class is canceled; students will be provided the opportunity to reschedule to another class or receive a refund based on the amount of course completed.
a. Course may be divided into thirds or quarters depending on course structure. 1 or 2 parts Academics and 2 parts practical. The academics portion(s) is equal to 1/3rd or ½ of course, Practical portions are equal to ¼th or 1/3rd. Each portion will be considered completed once started, whether completed in whole or in part. The academics portion will normally be completed in an attempt to wait out inclement weather.
b. In the event a class is canceled after 8PM of the first day, PCMT may or may not contact students. It is the responsibility of the student to contact the PCMT. If class is canceled and student does not contact PCMT prior to scheduled start time of class, student will be considered a No Show-Drop, and will not receive a refund. See part V.5. for more information about dropped students.
V. Dropped from course
- To be dropped from class is to be removed from the class with with an incomplete or failure
- Safety Drop: PCMT reserves the right to Drop a student due to unsafe actions if perceived to have been intentional, or for interfering in the ability of other students to learn. Students Dropped for unsafe actions are not entitles to a refund or rescheduling, and will be required to enroll as a new student if they wish to re-attend, including all fees associated. Safety drops may be denied readmission depending on offense.
- Practical Drop: The ability to ride a motorcycle safely is not a skill achievable by everybody. PCMT reserves the right to Dropped from a class due to their inability to successfully complete tasked required by curriculum. Practical Drop students are not entitled to a refund but may enroll in a future class at no additional charge, so long as there are sufficient paying students to meet the minimum requirements. This must be completed within 6 months, only one (1) re-entry is permitted, after which student must re-enroll as a new student and pay again.
- Voluntary Drop: The ability to ride a motorcycle safely is not a skill achievable by everybody. Any student who is not comfortable enough to accomplish the tasks required to be a safe rider are encouraged to Voluntarily Drop from the course. Voluntary drops are not entitled to a refund, but may re-enroll at a later date at no additional charge, so long as there are sufficient students to meet the minimum requirements. This must be completed within 6 months, only one (1) re-entry is permitted, after which student must re-enroll as a new student and pay again.
- No Show-Drop: Students who do not return after a break may be considered to have dropped from class.
- If student does not return from same day break (I.E. Lunch): student has until end of class day to contact PCMT (must be in person, via phone, or text. E-mail will not be accepted) to be considered a Voluntary Drop.(see V.4.)
- If student does not return from same day break and does not contact PCMT by end of class day, or does not return after overnight break and does not contact PCMT prior to scheduled start time; student will be considered a No Show-Drop. [Contact may be via Phone conversation(including voice mail), or text, e-mail will only be accepted if 'received' by scheduled class start time) No Show-Drops are not entitled to a refund. No Show-Drops are not entitled to rescheduling the class.
- No Show-Drops may complete, at the convenience of PCMT, the course under the following conditions:
- If first day was completed, student may take second day of riding plus any academics not completed for 50% of normal cost.
- If first day was not completed, student must re-enroll as a new student.
IV. All other scenarios will be considered as the appear. PCMT reserves the right the refuse refund for any instances not covered by this agreement.